Head of UK Service
Updated February 14, 2013
The remit will include:
• Leadership of the after sales division, driving performance management and customer service excellence.
• Implementation of the business strategy for after sales growth, via identification of revenue streams, improvement of margin activity and increased customer liaison.
• Drive the business through maintenance and development of performance kpi’s and customer centric processes.
• Responsibility for maintaining nationwide activities (inc parts, technical support, training and extensive field based engineering), with adherence to industry standards and customer expectations.
• Take the lead in driving a customer centric culture with the field based and support functions.
• Development of relationships with key customers andsuppliers
• Pro-active control of all Health and Safety Requirements
Who we’re looking for
The ideal candidate, whilst based in the South West, will have the remit to travel across the UK (some European travel), in order to impart the passion and spirit of our performance and culture expectations through the Country. You will have first class leadership skills and be able to successfully interact with all levels of the business.
You must be able to demonstrate:
• leadership of a large cross functional team
•Demonstrate being responsible for large budgets and KPIs
• a commercial mindset
• customer care and development
• a technical ability and be able to quickly understand the product
• strong process and procedure development in a complex organisation
• management and development of supplier relationships
About our client
STILL is a premium brand manufacturer of forklift trucks and offer first class intralogistics solutions for customers worldwide.
Whilst STILL has been in the UK for 30+ years, the last 4 years has seen tremendous growth, as a result of the implementation of a focused performance culture, team approach and solid product range offering.
What’s on offer
£70000 plus benefits
Michael Page Contact
For further info, apply or phone on +44 117 9275 921. Job Ref: 13264374