Solutions Design Analyst
Permanent ⁄ £23000 – £32000
Updated February 19, 2013
The role will involve assisting the Business Solution Design Manager to provide new business quotations and solutions from initial concept, through to review of current accounts and operations.
– Assist BSD Manager to calculate new business costings, and develop appropriate rate structures to recover appropriate levels of return.
– Identify marginal impact of new business opportunities along with any integration / synergy benefit.
– Network analysis – assist BSD Manager to identify fleet & capacity levels; review sub contract vs own fleet solutions; integration opportunities with other networks & contracts and regional & national network flow analysis.
– Productivity KPI reviews – complete work studies to assess warehouse productivity KPI’s, and marginal impact of removing or adding specific clients & opportunities.
– Profiling current activities to allow simulation tool analysis – system based enquiries (WMS / TMS / other) to create ‘standard’ weekly volume profiles by client for high / med / low / promotional trading levels.
– New business sales pipeline reporting – review plan versus actual volume, sales & contribution and Commercial Team performance.
– Planning or operational support during peak trading periods.
– Assist in new business implementation process
Who we’re looking for
Candidates wishing to be considered must have knowledge of physical logistics and supply chain flows along with intermediate Excel skills. Candidates educated to degree level and a background within FMCG would be encouraged to apply.
Our client will consider recent graduates looking for a career in this area along with experienced hires with a relevant background.
About our client
Our client are a national organisation operating with a 3PL environment.
What’s on offer
Our client is offering a salary dependant upon experience up to £32,000. In addition you will receive excellent benefits and the opportunity to develop your career.
Michael Page Contact
For further info, apply or phone on +44 115 934 8681. Job Ref: 13286207