Do you have a passion for training and have the ability to deliver training courses across Europe? Then this exciting role at NACCO Materials Handling Group may be right for you.
The purpose of this role is to:-
1. Lead the development of Sales professionals in the Crack the Code programme
2. Set the targets for each Dealer to achieve the expertise required in the Dealer Excellence programme
3. Drive market share by enhancing skill capabilities internally and externally
4. Ensure that the level of skills and knowledge of dealer employees involved in the Warehouse sales and support areas of both Hyster and Yale products are regularly assessed, and that training plans exist and are executed to the defined level.
5. Lead, organise and conduct commercial Warehouse training classes and programmes for Dealers, selected customers, and internal personnel at factory and field locations.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Trainer/facilitation skills
• Warehouse product and application knowledge and understanding of logistical processes/solutions in a Warehouse environment (desirable)
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
• Knowledge of working relationships between manufacturer and Dealer organisations, including understanding of dealer operations (desirable)
• Excellent business English and knowledge of one additional European language (preferably Italian or French).
• Market and cultural knowledge/awareness
• Ability to travel for up to 70% of working time