Warehouse AM Shift Manager
Updated February 8, 2013
•The Shift Manager will be responsible for a team of operatives
• Responsible for ensuring all working procedures are clearly defined and cascaded, with regular reviews to ensure effectiveness
• Must be proactive in seeking improvements in process/methods of operating.
• Responsible for the day to day management, initial and ongoing development and motivation of a team of Warehouse Team Managers and their teams, ensuring that they consistently meet productivity and quality objectives
• Responsible for the achievement of Key Performance Indicators and delivering a high level of on time, on cost, customer service
• Responsible for ensuring the site works within legislative requirements, taking account of health & safety at all times
• Responsible for ensuring excellent working relationships with the Customer representatives and at all times being aware of their business needs and objectives
Who we’re looking for
• Must have proven Warehouse Management experience in a high volume service driven operation.
• Will have excellent team building, leadership and motivational skills
• Must demonstrate the ability to communicate in an open and honest manner with the team
• Must be able to demonstrate the commitment, enthusiasm and flexibility to work various shift patterns which are able to respond to customer demand
• Must have experience of dealing with accounts for both closed book and opened book customers.
• Will have a proven track record in the management of people in a varied environment
• The ideal candidate should have working knowledge of the interaction between their own department and other key functions such as Stock and Systems, HR and Finance
About our client
A food service company based in Kent
What’s on offer
A competitive Package
Michael Page Contact
For further info, apply or phone on +44 207 269 2207. Job Ref: 13284215