DELIVER Events releases an outstanding line-up of industry leaders for its keynote plenary sessions at DELIVER 2022, its in-person flagship event, 8+9 June, TAETS, Amsterdam.
DELIVER 2022 Keynotes – The Speakers
DELIVER Events, Europe’s premier community for e-commerce and logistics, is delighted to announce an outstanding line-up of industry leaders for its 12 keynote plenary sessions at DELIVER 2022, its flagship in-person event, 8+9 June, TAETS, Amsterdam.
The diverse and exciting roster of keynote speakers features some of the most important and influential names in the e-commerce and logistics industry, including:
- Marisa Selfa, CEO, North Sails Apparel
- Antonella Di Pietro, General Manager and Chief Brand Officer, Silvian Heach
- Putri Realita, Global Director of Culture, Engagement and Inclusive Diversity, Danone
- Essam El Okda, Global Digital Transformation Director – Logistics, Unilever
- Vincent Weijers, Chief Commercial Officer, bol.com
- Susana Sánchez Sánchez, Director General, Board Member, Parfois
- Caroline Zimmermann, Director of Supply Chain, Planning & Purchasing, Jack Wolfskin
- Darija Pizent, Director of Supply Chain Management, Atlantic Grupa
- Eva Paelinck, Outbound Logistics Director Europe, The Cookware Company
- Anastasia Dellis, Commercial Director, Benelux, Gorillas
- Mena Marano, CEO, Arav Group
- Martin Derňar, Chief Omnichannel Officer, Nay AS
The keynote presentations, which are part of a dynamic, wide-ranging content programme across 52 sessions, will be providing invaluable insight on the topics discussed in the four specific themes at DELIVER 2022:
- ‘Gamechangers’: Visionary retail leaders discuss sustainability & circularity, ESG & brand loyalty, and diversity & inclusion
- ‘Setting the Scene’: Digitisation, mobilisation, augmentation, disintermediation and automation
- ‘The Next Level’: Sustainable transportation, last mile delivery, greening the supply chain
- ‘The Open Road’: Innovative green policies for investability, hybrid shopping, integrated and sustainable e-commerce driven by AI, VR and AR
For more information about the event and how to attend, click here.
For information about speaking opportunities at the event, please contact Ayça Apak at [email protected]